Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is it Friday yet???

I've just experienced one of the worst subway rides ever coming to work this morning. No, not because it was crowded and I was mushed under some one's armpit, but annoying just the same. I managed to ride the only train without brakes...so every time the train attempted to slow down, or speed back up from a stop, it would make this terrible screeching noise for like 10 minutes straight. It was kinda like a terrible howl you would hear in a really bad version of Dracula whenever they show the eerie castle... or just a loud, mechanic Whine....For the love of!!! It is too damn early in the morning to deal with this ..... needless to say I am a bit on edge now. That coupled with my PMS has me feeling like this clip today, minus the alcohol:


No comments: